I am quite honored to have been asked to be a Guest Designer for Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop for a couple of months!
Our theme is Color It. That could be lots of things! Stamped images, dies cuts, coloring paper.
Perfect timing to pull out this Sale-a-Bration DSP!
I made a 3 1/2 x 5 fold over acetate card –
It’s pretty. It’s fresh! I used the new Watercooler Pencils to color the flowers first. I went over them with a blender pen to soften to look of everything.
I added the acetate to the back of the DSP, then adhered it to Daffodil Delight. For a little added weight to the card front, I added the sentiment and double strips (one on front, one underneath) of card stock along the edge. I also put one on the card base for jotting down a note.
- Stamp Set – actually, none!
- Card Stock – Daffodil Delight, Basic Black
- DSP – Inside the Lines (FREE, Sale-a-Bration DSP)
- Ink – none either!
- Dies – Sunshine Wishes Thinlits
- Other – Watercooler Pencils, , Blender Pens, Basic Black Baker’s Twine
The Create with Connie and Mary February Mini Session opened February 11th! Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
So…NOW is a great to subscribe and if you haven’t already, if you subscribe to BOTH January AND February you will receive a DARLING Bonus Project! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe!