Thursday. Time for another Create with Connie and Mary challenge.
We have a great layout challenge today –
This one will go into my ‘go-to’ sketches file on one of my Pinterest boards. I love it! It’s a classic layout.
I decided to create another Halloween themed card. I’m startin’ to feel that fall spirit!
It uses some new products that are just adorable!!!
This little skellie is just too cute – especially embossed!! To make him stand out more, I raised him up on dimensionals.
I’d love to read what you think about this quick and easy Halloween card!??
I’d also love to see you participate in our sketch challenge at Create with Connie and Mary! They are so much fun! And, we have great ideas from our Design Team too! Come check us out!
Supplies used –
- Stamp Set – Spooky Fun (N), Cookie Cutter Halloween (N)
- DSP – Halloween Night Specialty (N)
- Card Stock – Basic Grey, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Basic Black
- Ink – Tuxedo Black Memento, Versamark
- Punches – Cookie Cutter Builder Punch
- Other – White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool