I have a busy blogging day today! It’s the first of the month!
I’m joining up with We Create again this month –
It’s a great concept. Create two cards, one simple and one stepped up!
This is my first card. I’m going with a fun summer theme and bright colors –
And, here is the stepped up version –
Really subtle changes, but enough to up the look of the card.
As you can see, I added the ‘sweet friend’ sentiment all across the Melon Mambo as well as the DSP strip behind the Cucumber crush.
Either one would be a treat to receive, don’t you think?
Supplies used –
- Stamp Set – Thoughtful Banners (N)
- DSP – 2015-2017 In Color Envelope Paper (R)
- Punches – 2″ Circle Punch
- Card Stock – Whisper White, Cucumber Crush, Melon Mambo
- Ink – Cucumber Crush
- Other – Melon Mambo Thick Baker’s Twine, pretzel bags, candy stick
This is a continuous hop, so after you’ve left me something to read, then click the ‘hand’ to continue to Julie’s awesome projects!