It’s the middle of the week. You know what that means –
This week, we have a really fun challenge –
Tags!!! How cool is this idea?
Well, I thought pretty cool. I came up with this nifty little number –
It a card with a tag in the front pocket!!
…..and, it can be removed too! Pretty snazzy tag all by itself!!
Here are few more views with the tag inserted. I love the am-scram ribbon at the top!! Some is retired ribbon, but it all worked so well for this.
Kind of just by chance that the silver foil die cut fits over the bottom panel. I love that look. The star was raised so it really had no choice.
It’s pretty festive, don’t you agree?
Now, the other design team members came up with lots of clever takes on this sketch for the week. You should check them out and play along with Watercooler Wednesday this week!
And, how about leavin’ something for me to read?
Supplies used –
- Stamps – Thoughtful Banners (N)
- Dies – Stars Framelits, Swirly Scribbles Thinlits (N)
- Punches – Due Banner (N)
- Card Stock – Whisper White, Silver Foil, Real Red, Dapper Denim (N)
- Ink – Real Red, Dapper Denim (N)
- Ribbon – Silver Metallic Thread
- Other – Lucky Stars EF, 1/8 Silver Ribbon