It time for another Create with Connie and Mary challenge this week.
And, this is just the sweetest!
Here is the challenge this week. Colors.
Aren’t they ‘sweet’? See what I did with the such sweetness –
I created an adorable little baby shaker card! I really liked the horizontal lines on the front DSP contrasted with the vertical ones on the inside. It looks really cool.
Another view. I created a window with my shaker pieces in between.
The (slightly crooked) stamping shows through.
All the fun stuff moves freely about when
played with opened!
Supplies used –
- Stamps – Big News Clear (R)
- DSP – Birthday Bouquet (R)
- Dies – Project Life Cards & Labels Framelits
- Punches – 7/8 Scallop Punch (R), Banner (R)
- Card Stock – So Saffron, Mint Macaron, Blushing bride
- Ink – Early Espresso
- Other – Stapler, Whisper White Thick Baker’s Twine
An adorable card, right? Not sure just who it will be for. But a great card to have in my stash – for that perfect person!
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to see the other wonderful cards made with these sweet colors. And play along – it’s soo fun!