Yup, that’s right. I week left until Christmas. Hope you are about finished up with everything so that this next week can be enjoyed. For me, well, I still have lots to do. Plus, I have been sick…..ugh.
Well, on to the reason you are here. The last gift card idea ’til Christmas. I actually made the pattern for this several weeks ago. I was unable to come up with a the outside design. So, I went with something very simple. See for your self, the outside –
Now the surprise is when you open it up –
Open a little more –
It reveals a holder for not one, but two gift cards! Isnt that a terrific idea? You can use movies and a meal gift cards. Or movies and a dessert gift card. Or two favorite activities or store gift cards. Anyway, I just LOVE this idea. (In taking photos of this, I did not have any movie gift cards or ones I really wanted for the inside. So, just use your imagination.)
And, YES, it is my own ORIGINAL design!
Here is another picture without the gift cards inside –
- 116921 Four the Holidays
- 116586 Many Merry Messages (a STEAL during the Holiday Extravaganza)
- 109014 Wild Wasabi Ink
- 100730 Whisper White Card Stock
- 108641 Wild Wasabi Card Stock
- 119852 Snowflake Punch (direct link to Clearance Blitz, this punch, old body, is only $9.59!!)
- 119857 Word Window Punch (direct link to Clearance Blitz, this punch, old body, is only $9.59 as well!!)
- 109070 Whisper White 3/8 Taffeta Ribbon
- 125636 Holly Berry Bouquet Designer Buttons (from Holiday Mini)
This is one continuous piece of card stock as well. Finished size is 4 x 5 1/2.
A very simple card. A very WOW card.
Well, this will conclude my 12 Weeks of Gift Card Ideas ’til Christmas. I hope you have enjoyed them. Please leave a comment if so. I love comments. I would also like to know what you like about the ideas and designs.
Yes it is a terrific idea! I have enjoyed seeing all of your projects, thanks for sharing.
What are the scoring measurements.
I wish I was as creative as you are! Maybe one day 🙂 I would love the scoring measurements as well. I have another question, how did you adhere the gift cards?
Thank you for the compliment!
The gift cards are held in place via the slot they are inserted into.