Mmmmm. 4 weeks ’til Christmas. I have spent this long weekend enjoying what it is. Thanksgiving. I have a lot to be thankful for.
I have not hit any Christmas sales, doorbusters, or done any on-line shopping. My tree is not up. My decorations are still in the attic.
But, I have created my next item, a money or check holder, for you to enjoy.
Take a look –
Now, remove the belly band –
See the inside –
You can laugh. It’s ok.
I could only find a dollar to place on the inside to show how it holds a bill. Those are both little pockets to act as holders that I wrapped around the Very Vanilla strip in the center. It is a basic gate fold card. It married the Santa Suit nicely. Here it is with out the money. You can see the little pockets –
- 122497 Petite Pairs
- 101406 Jet Black StazOn Ink Pad
- 119685 Cherry Cobbler Card Stock
- 101650 Very Vanilla Card Stock
- 121045 Basic Black Card Stock
- 100712 Brushed Silver Card Stock
- 119856 Scallop Oval Punch
- 119855 Large Oval Punch
- 125637 Very Vanilla 3/8 Velvet Stitched Ribbon
- 5/8 Basic Black Grosgrain Ribbon (retired)
So, enjoy this Christmas post. But, also enjoy the last day of the Thanksgiving break.