So, we are strolling along…….until Christmas.
My cards are getting a bit simpler as the big holiday approaches. Look at todays creation –
It’s a *pop up* style gift card holder. Look on the inside –
See, from the side you can see the frame-work that holds your card –
Another side shot –
And, yes, it will fold flat for an envelope!
Very cool idea. I like it. And, I WILL make this again!
- 120792 Holiday Happiness
- 115448 Christmas Greetings
- 119669 Cherry Cobbler Ink
- 101650 Very Vanilla Card Stock
- 119685 Cherry Cobbler Card Stock
- 102935 Brushed Gold Card Stock
- 124003 Spice Cake Designer Series Paper
- 119859 Extra Large Oval Punch
- 123130 Designer Frames Embossing Folder Set
- 124105 Cherry Cobbler 3/8 Quilted Satin Ribbon
What was striking to me in this card was the paper I chose. It is actually Spice Cake Designer Series Paper, a fall DSP from the Holiday Mini. But, to me, this pattern looked very fitting of Christmas!
What do you think? Leave me a comment –
Very nice card. Is there a tutorial anywhere for this? Thanks.