Yes. Seven more weeks ’til Christmas. Check your calendar.
So, I am *sliding* along with my gift card ideas. How are you liking them?
This next one should definitely *slide* into your heart –
Well, maybe now – as you pull on the right side, BOTH ends slide out at once. Take a look, and scroll through the post fast –
The card sags a bit because of the weight of the gift card. You can see it is pretty balanced without it –
Yes, I am aware that a video would be GREAT at this point – but, I don’t do videos. Yet. So, enjoy the pictures.
Pretty cool, huh? Close up of both sides –
I thought this card turned out a bit manly, which is good. Men can be hard to buy for, so gifts cards are a nice thing for them. And, an interactive gift card holder – even better!!
- 115448 Christmas Greetings
- 119669 Cherry Cobbler Ink
- 100730 Whisper White Card Stock
- 119682 Marina Mist Card Stock
- 119685 Cherry Cobbler Card Stock
- 124002 Frostwood Lodge DSP
- 124095 Stocking Builder Punch
- 118874 2 3/8 Scallop Circle Punch
- 119850 1 3/4 Circle Punch
- 101227 1/16 Hand Held Punch
- 123125 Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine
- 114319 Whisper White 5/8 Organza Ribbon
- 119257 Marina Mist 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon
- 124096 Snow Burst Embossing Folder
- 124116 Mini Jingle Bells
I was soo excited when I finished this card! I was not sure if it would turn out or not. It did! And, I did not waste any card stock while making it. Sometimes I make a trial before the actual card. Here, I did not.
You should give it a try!