Show me the money, please.
Up until now, all my creations have been for gift cards. So, I created this beauty – ( I know, I say that every week – I just keep designing something more fabulous!!) It can hold either cash or a check. Take a look –
Now, open. A place for cash, or a check –
It is set off to the *side* and just *springs* into action. This was a very unique fold that I modified to accommodate *money*! I have taken several pictures to show you this card from many angles.
Now, turned a little more to show the fold back –
It is beautiful from the front, but seeing the sides, top, and back – it is quite intriguing.
It all started with a piece of 6×11 Whisper White Card Stock.
- 115448 Christmas Greetings
- 101406 Jet Black StazOn
- 102272 Garden Green Ink Pad
- 101650 Whisper White Card Stock
- 102584 Garden Green Card Stock
- 108641 Wild Wasabi Card Stock
- 121790 Red Glimmer Paper
- 117191 Bird Builder Punch
- 121807 Cupcake Builder Punch (the red berries in wreath)
- 119275 Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch
- 119864 Round Tab Punch
Hope you like this money holder I created this week. Feel free to leave me a comment. Comments make me happy!