Happy Spring break for many!
I’m getting geared up for my March Card Buffet soon! And, challenges always get my creativity flowing!
Today I was inspired to create this birthday gem –
I used the Umbrella Builder punch to create adorable flowers!! I just love to use this punch for flowers!!!
The leaves are die cut from the Lily Pad Dies and the strip of grass comes from the Coordination Product Release, Special Day Dies.
This is just a simply beautiful card!
Two challenges helped me to create this card! First, color from TGF Challenges and the layout from CAS(E) This Sketch –
- Stamp Set – Perennial Birthday, Under My Umbrella
- Dies / Embossing – Special Day Dies (grass), Lily Pad Dies (leaves)
- Bundle – Under My Umbrella
- Card Stock – Whisper White, Old Olive
- Ink – Black Memento
- DSP – 2018-2020 In Color DSP 6×6 Assortment (retired)
- Punches – Umbrella Builder