Hello stampers! Feeling green today with our fabulous blog hop?
This is our inspirational picture and colors to create from –
What great colors! I just love a good shade of green!
Probably my favorite, and soon to retire, green from Stampin’ Up! is Call Me Clover. It made for such a lovely card –
I paired the Call Me Clover Blends with this new Sale-a-bration Designer Series Paper, Flowering Foils Specialty Paper. I colored every other ‘stripe’, then drew a line with the darker shade going the other way to look like a plaid.
I used Soft Sea Foam as my base, my other favorite green!
I stamped the quirky sentiment from the Thanks For The Laughs stamp set on a Stitched Rectangle Die.
The ‘clover’ was created from small scalloped hearts in the Stitched be Mine Dies.
This is just soo sweet! And, green!
Please check out the others on our hop! Comments are always loved!
- Stamp Set – Thanks For The Laughs
- Dies / Embossing – Stitched Rectangle Dies, Stitched be Mine Dies
- Card Stock – Soft Sea Foam, Call Me Clover, Whisper White, Copper Foil
- Ink – Call Me Clover
- DSP – Flowering Foils Specialty
- Punches – Starburst
- Other – Copper / Whisper White Baker’s Twine (Paper Pumpkin?)