That’s right, Happy Giving Thanks Day! Conveneintly, it’s a Create with Connie and Mary challenge Day too!
This week we have a color challenge –
A very pretty selection of colors to create with!
I went with a Thanksgiving card using these colors –
Cherry Cobbler, Gold and Crumb Cake.
Something simple an elegant!
I used a masking technique to stamp the words for the background. In testing out ideas for this creation, I guess I got Cherry Cobbler ink on my ‘day’ stamp……still looks good!
Off to celebrate with family Giving lots of Thanks for family. My mother-in-law from Holland was able to join us! So grateful for that.
Please check out what the other designers have created at Create with Connie and Mary. Try to take some time for yourself to be creative this week and join us in our challenge.
- Stamp Set – Layered Letters Alphabet, Number of Years
- Card Stock – Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
- DSP – Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate
- Ink – Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake
- Other – Gold 5/8 Satin Ribbon